Tiba Outlet Mall is the first outlet mall in Egypt, located in the heart of Nasr City along one of the most consumer population roads. It is the first of its kind in Egypt, having some of the finest brands outlet, where consumers can now shop. It gathers over 40 international and local brands under one roof. With a Primary catchment population in excess of 800,000 and excellent communication link with Downtown Cairo and Nasr City, the success of Tiba Outlet Mall is assured especially that it is anchored by the first Carrefour Express in Heliopolis & Nasr City.
Facts & Figures:
- Four Level shopping mall.
- 40 outlets with total GLA of 5,200Sqm.
- Anchored by Carrefour Express
- Car park with over 250 spaces.
- Expected opening date May 2011.